It is no secret that many South Korean actresses whose faces and physiques do not age with age, actually look younger. Likewise with the actresses who were born in 1983. This year they turn 40 years old but their faces are not much different from when they were in their 20s.
For your information, Korean people have their own age calculation formula called hanguk nai . When a person is born, he is 1 year old and will add another year every new year. So, those who were born in 1983 will be 40 years old this year.
Who are the South Korean actresses who are increasingly charming at the age of 40? Read carefully the reviews below.
1. Debuted since 2003, Jeon Hye Bin is not only known as an actress but also a model, philanthropist, entrepreneur, singer, and book writer, you know!
2. Birthday on January 18th, Jung Yu Mi was confirmed to make a comeback in Until the Morning Comes even though the drama was controversial
3. Just married late last year, Honey Lee will celebrate her 40th birthday on March 2nd. The aura of a mother-to-be is different!
4. Born on April 24, 1983, Han Soo Yeon is popular for her role as Queen Kim in the drama Moonlight Drawn by Clouds (2016)
5. The role of Queen Jeongsun in the drama The Red Sleeve, Jang Hee Jin, was born on May 9, 1983. She has made her acting debut since 2004, you know!
6. Turning 40 on July 27, Choi Ye Jin stature is like a girl in her 20s. This is because it is quite ‘crazy’ for sports, such as Pilates and futsal
7. Remember Park Shin Hye older brother in The Heirs? He is Yoon Jin Seo who will turn 40 on August 5th
8. Singing debut since 2009, Son Dam Bi was once called the female version of Rain. He last played in When the Camellia Blooms (2019)
9. Kim Jung Hwa, who plays Suzy Choi in the drama Mine, was born on September 9, 1983 and has been a prolific actress since her debut in 2000
10. Known for his role as Oh Ha Ni’s (Jung So Min) best friend in Playful Kiss, Yoon Seung Ah still seems to fit in a high school uniform
How about it, their faces all look like they don’t show any signs of aging, right? In addition to routine facial care, of course they also run a healthy lifestyle. Some of them also have brilliant careers and mature acting skills. Good luck all.